With EXB options added to its aggressive brushless power, the 1/8 scale ARRMA® KRATON® 6S BLX monster truck is now faster, more fearless, and a better value than ever! Updated Spektrum electronics provide more punch plus Smart telemetry capabilities.
- Loaded with aluminium option parts for extreme bashing
- Laser-etched EXtreme Bash 7075-T6 aluminium parts
- Powerful 6S LiPo capable Spektrum™ brushless power system
- Spektrum DX3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR® radio system
- Improved strength, handling, durability, control, and value
In The Box
- (1) 1/8 KRATON 6S BLX 4X4 EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck RTR, Black
- (1) Spektrum DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR radio
- (1) Spektrum SR6200A DSMR receiver with AVC
- (1) Spektrum Firma 150A V2 Smart Waterproof ESC with IC5 connectors
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor with ARRMA heatsink and cooling fan
- (1) Spektrum S665 steel gear waterproof servo with 270 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) 1/8 KRATON 6S BLX 4X4 EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck Instruction Manual
- Miscellaneous tools
Needed to Complete
- (2) 2S, (2) 3S, (1) 4S, or (1) 6S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- Maximum Battery Dimensions: 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76 in / 158 x 48 x 70mm
- Minimum LiPo battery spec: 5000mAh 50C
- Tough, great-looking EXtreme Bash red-anodized aluminium front and rear bulkheads
- Plush oil-filled shocks to soak up the terrain
- Redesigned servo saver for a direct steering feel
- Upgraded one-piece wing mount
- Durable V2 anodized aluminium chassis braces for easier maintenance
One look at the 1/8 scale ARRMA KRATON 6S EXB Speed Monster Truck says all you need to know. With its huge tyres, wide stance, and imposing body with ominous black and red trim, this massive machine sends a clear message to all other bashers. Get out of the way, or prepare to get blasted!
Loaded with improvements – including updated oil-filled shocks, toughened V2 anodized aluminium chassis braces, and EXB aluminium option parts for fierce style and unstoppable strength – the ARRMA KRATON 6S EXB is ready for EXtreme Bashing in a very big way. The value, too, is even bigger than before.
From the 7075 T6 aluminium laser-etched chassis plate to the red-anodized aluminium front and rear bulkheads, EXB-hardened parts give the ready-to-run ARRMA KRATON 6S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck exceptional toughness and intimidating style. Everything in its durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling over dirt, asphalt, and grass – all terrain and all conditions. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to high-speed bashing.
Updated Spektrum radio and brushless power systems make it faster and more fearless. The efficient Spektrum Firma 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with an IC5 connector-equipped Spektrum Firma 150A Smart V2 ESC that delivers more punch and a better driving feel. Install the supplied, optional speed pinion, and the ARRMA KRATON 6S EXB can reach incredible 65+ mph speeds. To help you steer all that power where you want to go, ARRMA now includes a muscular Spektrum S665 steel gear servo – with 11% more torque than its predecessor – and an improved servo saver for a more direct steering feel.
Beefy dBoots COPPERHEAD 2 big block tyres on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add unrelenting traction. The improved, plush oil-filled shocks soak up the bumps. Topping it all off is an incredibly detailed monster truck body with an aggressive EXB colour scheme and a high-downforce wing on a redesigned wing mount for maximum security.
The RTR package comes with a Spektrum DX3 Smart transmitter and SR6200A AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver that together let you take advantage of the Smart electronics’ telemetry capabilities right out of the box. The ARRMA KRATON 6S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck is more than a massive and powerful bashing machine. With its updates and improvements, this is one of the biggest and best ARRMA ready-to-run basher values to date!